About Parr Insurance
In 1950, Kenneth A. Parr, Sr. started selling insurance with a captive company and by 1964, he had established the Parr Insurance Agency.
His son Kenneth Jr. joined the Agency in 1971 and on March 30, 1981, the current corporation was formed. Kenneth's son Eric joined the agency in January 2005 and worked side by side with Ken Jr. until his retirement on March 31st, 2016. Eric took over on April 1st, 2016 with an eye to the future.
The original office was in the basement of K.A. Parr Sr.'s home from 1957 until the fall of 1976. At that time, we moved into the rear of 224 N. Seltzer Street and occupied that space until October of 1983 when re-construction of our present office was complete, and we moved into the front of 224 N Seltzer Street.
We are still growing not only in size and service, but in quality and expertise as well. We look forward to surmounting new obstacles, setting new goals, and reaching for new challenges in the years ahead.